Our well-being composition: spectacularly varied natural surroundings, enviable tranquillity and modest luxury, nestling amid inspiring natural realms. For a time that will perhaps soon become a part of the repertoire of your loveliest holiday memories. In one of the most unique hotels in the Ahrntal Valley. A place which is wholly devoted to Alpine lifestyle. Interpreted in a low-key, contemporary manner and dedicated to the moment.
And all those of you who would like to. Even as you first enter you sense that incomparable natural feeling in our hotels in the Ahrntal Valley – coupled with the feeling that this is a hotel that as thought of everything. Dive into this ambience and discover:
- Our unique location: nestling in the majestic mountains of the South Tyrol Alps – lush and in bloom in the summer, snow-covered and tranquil in the winter.
- The entrance area suffused with sunlight, which even as you arrive, creates a warm, inviting atmosphere.
- The elegant bar and lounge with open fire, perfect for relaxing evenings in a stylish ambience.
- A separate smokers' lounge, in which you can enjoy tranquillity and calm.
- Our panorama sun terrace, providing breath-taking views to the surrounding mountains.
- Contemporary and traditional architecture in perfect harmony: here international luxury meets South Tyrol cosiness.
- Our fantastic 30,000 m² park area: peppered with areas for relaxation, paths to stroll on, sun terraces, pools and an Alpine garden.
- Our 24 hour attentive service – of international standard – with welcoming, committed staff.
- Guaranteed quality with regular 'mystery checks'.
- Free WLAN use for uninterrupted online experiences.
Finished off by expert hands. In the rooms in our hotel in the Ahrntal Valley every day begins and ends with exquisite gourmet moments. Every dish is a genuine masterpiece, every culinary creation homage to the art of intuitive, natural cooking. Be inspired by our impressive cuisine.
- excellent gourmet cuisine, awarded 14 points and one Toque by Gault & Millau. Two restaurants provide you with copious, pleasure-filled cuisine, made using fresh produce, predominantly regional in origin.
- Start your day with an extensive breakfast experience. Our buffet provides home-made specialities and regional, organic produce, whereas in our show kitchen, à la carte dishes are prepared for you.
- In our 5-star Brasserie – open all day – you get to enjoy mellow creations (not included in the package price)
- Between 15.00 and 17.00 we indulge you with a buffet of fine teas and pastries. Home-made cakes, pastries, delicious tarts and desserts from our patisserie complete the selection available.
- In the evening a dreamy 5-7 course à la carte gourmet dinner awaits, with an extensive antipasti, salad and cheese buffet.
- If you would like menus for a specific diet, or special dishes, we are happy to prepare these too.
- Every day fresh fruit, healthy snacks, various teas and refreshing drinks are available in the wellness area.
- Exclusive aperitif receptions and buffets in the hotel park complete our culinary offer.
A feeling of well-being ensues through style and is manifest in bountifulness. Each room and suite in our hotel in the Ahrntal Valley reveals its inimitable signature in lovingly selected details – a place wholly dedicated to you making your very own holiday story. With special inclusive services for your unforgettable time-out:
- Free WLAN & LAN, flat-screen TVs and telephones, mini-bar, Nespresso coffee machine, individual air conditioning
- Experience individuality and the utmost comfort: choice colours, shapes and natural materials yield harmony and well-being in our rooms and suites which are designed to suit various needs
- Panoramic views to the South Tyrol Alps.
- As a welcome in your room: fruit, pastries and Champagne, for the perfect start to your day with us.
- Enjoy our Alpenpalace wellness basket which has cosy bathing robes, towels and comfy slippers to add to your well-being moments.
- In your room you will find an exquisite selection of BVLGARI White Tea Luxury Collection - for that a little bit of something more.
- Free LAN and WLAN use – so you can always stay connected, no matter where you are in the hotel.
Look at, sense, smell and enjoy – using all your senses. Experience luxury and wellness in a natural, slowed-down and deeply effective manner, as we whisk you away into a world of relaxation and well-being. Nestling in the beneficial natural realm of the Alps: discover our Alpine Spa. The wellness realm in our 5-star hotel in the Ahrntal Valley.
- Enjoy the water and unspoilt natural surroundings in the background – in our heated outdoor pool (34°C) and the outdoor whirlpool (38°C).
- Indoor pool (32°C) featuring a whirlpool, massage loungers, waterfall, reflex zone massage, aerator and counter-current facility
- For our little guests: separate children's pool (35°C) with water slide. Fun and safety are assured here.
- Salt water SPA: A unique experience with our salt water pool (35°C) and salt graduation tower – feel the healing effect of salt on your skin and respiratory tract.
- Extensive sauna area with traditional Tyrolean snug sauna, herbal sauna, steam bath, salt water steam bath and laconium, ice fountain, luxurious showers and a relaxation room with water beds and relaxation loungers in front of the calming, open fire.
- Experience the tranquillity of nature in the spacious Spa Garden, as your gaze is drawn across the picturesque Alpine pastures, gentle hilltops and impressive summits in South Tyrol.
- Pamper your palate & soul: fresh fruit, healthy snacks, a selection of teas and juices await you every day in our wellness area.
- Our supervised activity and health programme tempts you to get moving in the hotel and in the impressive natural surroundings of the mountains in the Ahrntal Valley. Whether it is Aqua Gym, Yoga or keep fit.
- Uncompromising relaxation: move between pools and spa treatments in your cosy bathing robe.
"The Art of Beauty by Alpenpalace" brings together the skills and empathy of competent beauty experts, renowned cosmetics brands and luxurious treatments in the unique setting of our 5-star hotel in the Ahrntal Valley. From Ayurveda of the highest standard, to professional massages, beneficial baths & packs, along with luxurious body treatments: beauty in all its facets is celebrated here with us.
- Our international award-winning luxury spa area with its 5-star Beauty Spa (3000 m²) opens the doors to a world of beauty and relaxation for you.
- Discover our unique range of first class massage rituals, high quality facial and body treatments
- A holistic approach and individuality are our principles. We look at and treat people as an entity of body, mind and soul, specifically meeting your individual needs.
- Our experienced spa team have specialist expertise and are always here for you. Tell us what it is you need.
- We use unique and highly effective products from NIANCE for a youthful appearance. Feel how your skin regenerates and becomes radiant.
- All treatments in our Alpine Spa reflect our own highest requirements in terms of quality, luxury and expertise. With us, you get to dive into a world where beauty and well-being go hand in hand.
Young explorers are very welcome in the rooms in our 5-star hotel in the Ahrntal Valley. Safe, variety-packed and filled with excitement in the middle of nature and the mountain landscape:
- Every day and round the clock, we ensure that your children feel great here with us.
- Spacious rooms and family suites with plenty of space in which to play, enable them to run about and relax too.
- We have special prices for our little guests: 0 to 1 years old free of charge, 2 to 3 years old 80% discount, 4 to 8 years old 50% discount, 9 to 14 years old 30% discount.
- Avail of our Happy Family offers: 1 child under the age of 14 can stay the night for free in their parents' room or suite (additional bed).
- Our family suites with separate children's room are ideal for families with children.
- Various combination options with shared vestibule are perfect for families with older children.
- On request, our child supervisor can look after your little ones. (€ 25 per hour)
- Infants can enjoy running about in the children's play room.
- Swim fun is guaranteed in the separate children's pool (35°C) which has a water slide.
- Our tip for your stay: In winter visit the children's ski garden in the Klausberg or Speikboden ski area. The summer highlight for guests of all ages in the Ahrntal Valley is 'The Farmhouse Gang' series, an adventure-filled programme for children in the region, available from 1st July to 31st August.
Thanks to the unique location of our hotel in the Ahrntal Valley plenty of activities and adventures are available close to our holiday home-from-home, where we love nature. Explore the breath-taking beauty of the South Tyrol Alps with us and experience nature in a unique manner. Summer and winter alike.
The summery mountains in the Ahrntal Valley tempt you to go hiking, mountain biking, climbing and to just enjoy yourself. Conquer the summits of three-thousand metre mountains, explore the natural paths or the valley on state-of-the-art E-bikes, which are part of the inclusive services in our 5-star hotel in the Ahrntal Valley. Always inclusive:
- Hike direct from the hotel doorstep in Rieserferner-Ahrn Nature Park which has over 80 managed Alpine lodges & bothies
- Travel on three cable cars in the Ahrntal Valley which take you comfortably up to 2400 metres altitude. Free of charge for you in the months of May and June.
- Guided Alpine pasture and mountain hikes of all difficulty levels in the loveliest hiking area in South Tyrol.
- Our hotel provides free loan of telescopic hiking poles, hiking rucksacks and state-of-the-art E-bikes.
- As our guest you receive a free GuestPass enwhich can be used to enjoy unlimited use of all public transport options available in South Tyrol.
- As a partner hotel you enjoy discounts in nearby Golfclub Pustertal.
When the mountains and the valleys are enchanted by winter, numerous opportunities open up for an action-packed winter holiday. Right on the doorstep of our 5-star hotel in the Ahrntal Valley. Follow us into an Alpine winter wonder world:
- Avail of the hotel's own VIP shuttle service to the Klausberg and Speikboden ski areas. Right to the piste in just a few minutes from the ski store.
- Enjoy guided snow-shoe and winter hikes in the picturesque winter landscape and the loveliest end of the valley in South Tyrol.
- Experience 21 state-of-the-art cable cars and more than 80km of snow-assured pistes in altitude locations of between 950 and 2510 m.
- Make the most of our ski store with heated ski shoe warmers and discounts on the hire of top quality ski equipment.
- Explore snow-assured cross-country trails in idyllic surroundings with a unique panorama in Riva di Tures , Casere, Rio Bianco and Selva dei Molini – just a few minutes from the hotel.
You are a devoted gourmet. Explorer with vision. Wellness connoisseur with all the time in the world. Bon vivant with aspirations. Among the like-minded. Along with your holiday companions. On request, enjoying enviable privacy. Indulged whenever you want to be. The inclusive services in our hotel in the Ahrntal Valley make it easy to just enjoy things.